NATIONAL ADVOCACY FOR CHILDREN: The National PTA is the largest and longest running advocacy group for children. The National PTA's mission is to make every child’s potential a reality by engaging and empowering families and communities to advocate for all children.
The National PTA works hand in hand with many national education, health, safety, and child advocacy groups and federal agencies, we focus our energies, creativity and knowledge into a bank of information, ideas and funds to create a school environment that will enrich the lives of our children and students for years to come.
What has the National PTA accomplished?
- Creation of Kindergarten classes
- Child Labor Laws
- Public Health Service
- Hot & Healthy school lunches
- Juvenile Justice System
- Mandatory Immunications
- Arts in Education
- School Safety
Your membership dollars allow our National PTA to be effective for all children.
However, we need your volunteer time to help us implement these programs. Once you’ve joined PTA, please consider volunteering to help make our PTA programs successful.
Have a Voice
Your opinions are important and help our programs stay relevant and impactful to our school, students and staff. We need parents, extended families and community involvement in our PTA General meetings to ensure your PTA is exceeding expectations related to the programs we offer and how our funds are spent.
Please take the time to join us for our 3 General PTA Meetings this year. In addition to some family fun, you will be able to hear about the plans for the upcoming year, vote to approve budget items, voice concerns and opinions about current programs and suggest new programs/events – and then celebrate our success at the end of the year with the election of next years officers and committees.
Dates for General Meetings & Agenda Items:
First General Meeting: August 17th at 5:30pm in the MPR
- Vote on Budget line items for current school year
- Review and vote in new program requests
- “Just Be Nice” – Anti-Bullying Campaign presentation by Mrs. Rivenburg, school guidance Councelor
Second General Meeting: December 7th at 8:30am in the MPR
- Review fundraising status and vote on spending of dollars
- Nominating Committee
Third General Meeting: April 26th at 5:30pm in MPR
- Vote on Executive Committee for next year
- Receive ideas for new programs, improvements for next year
- Your PTA membership card allows you to receive discounts at Legoland · AARP · Boxed · Hertz · LifeLock · Lifetouch · MetLife
- Quicken Loans · Schwan's Cares · Staples · Sylvan · TeenSafe
- Receive a free Community Discount Card (CDC) (or 2 with Family Membership)
- Receive a special PTA Spirit Stick (one with Individual or multiple for Family Membership)
PTA Membership Form
Delivered to your child to bring home: Once your payment and paperwork have been processed, your Membership Card, Community Discount Card, and Spirit Stick will be delivered to your child to take home.
FAMILY MEMBERSHIP: Please ensure that your name and the names of all children/grade/teacher are filled out. This will ensure your family receives the correct amount of CDC and Spirit Sticks.
Online PTA Membership Form
Note: Fields marked with an * are required.